so the first ever professional play i did was ‘sound of music’ directed by nosherwan and meher jehandgir and produced by hose vasunia….an incredible experience for a girl of 14 years of age…i learnt how to dance, sing, act and learnt to explore theatre my biggest passion yet!
i played liesl and for 50 odd shows sang ‘i am 16’ LIVE every night!
shiamak davar watched over 25 of the shows and always sat in the first row starting the claps after every song, every time! that’s how i met him….theatre lover, lover of the arts and sound of music fanatic…!
one of our songs was ‘favourite things’ …so today on a friday (my favourite day of the week!) i thought it might be nice to list a few!
so here goes-:
- fridays (cos they signify the start of an amazing weekend)
- teddy bears
- valentines day
- tons of pretty stationery which i ‘need’ to pick up….not sure whether i’m ever gonna use it!
- hubba bubba sour berry flavour!
- funky handbags!
- huge chunky jewelry
- dinner on sat nights with friends!
- murder mystery parties
- entertaining guests at my home
- going on date nights!
- dancing in the rain!
- my face song on repeat on my itunes player
- reading responses to my blog!
- laughing….like really laughing!
- being surprised!
- baking n cooking
- planning parties
- planning vacations!
- seeing new places
- exploring new cities
- decorating my house
- walking cookie
- learning to play a tune on my piano
- learning to sing a tune!
- COFFEE! – actually coffee should be number 1 -anyone who knows me at all would know that!!!!
this is what i got in 5 minutes….would love to add some more…so blog in your favourites and who knows maybe i can make some new favourites of my own too!
NOW THE POINT OF THIS POST– is to make sure my week (next week) is more exciting!—so every day next week i’m going to indulge / do atleast ONE of my face things!…it’ll give me something to look forward to on monday and beat those monday morning blues!!!! 😉